Leatherman Reborn

After selling my business The Leatherman in Cumming Georgia I retired to Bogota, Colombia. It wasn't long before I got the itch to work leather again, fortunately I kept my hand tools and brought them with me. I had to buy a sewing machine here which was nothing like my Cobra 4 that I had in the States. I had to do a lot of customization to my first machine and it was still very limited. 

Then I ordered a Chinese manual machine on Amazon, which can do a lot, but still not able to do everything I needed. Then I bought a third machine a PFAFF industrial machine which should be able to stitch my belts. We will see.

I set up shop in the garage which faces the street. Where in the States I made lots of holsters and knife sheaths, here I will be making belts, bags, and wallets.

I've been building up an inventory and hope to officially open in December.

  

Comments

Popular Posts